Big Bad Bunnies From Another Dimension
A downloadable game for Windows
- Dimensions have clashed and killer bunnies are invading the world!
- Play as a group of friends at a house party, each with unique abilities.
- Activate game altering effects drawn from the Ring of Chaos.
- Climb the waves, buy new weapons and hold out as long as you can!
BBBFAD is a co-op, twin stick wave survival game, developed as a 12 Week Game Jam project by 8 students at the University of Huddersfield
- Aaron Cant: Prototyping, rigging, skinning, animation, programming
- Lewis Banks: Characters, UI, generalist
- Lauren Westcott: Concepting, character, props, 2D
- Brad Cullen: Environment, props, level design
- David Shields: Character, props
- Oliver Mcgrath: Environment, props, level design
- Josh Pritchard: Programming
- Reece Parrinder: Environment, props, level design
- Abbie Howard: Music, SFX
- Tyler Cline: Music, soundtrack
The game can be played single player or with up to 3 other friends locally.
We recommend using Parsec to play online with others:
NOTE: Current build is an unfinished testing build, to be completed in the coming weeks. Certain features might be broken or missing.
-A CONTROLLER IS REQUIRED TO PLAY-
The current game is provided in a ZIP folder, intended for playtesting. Please extract, play and fill out a questionnaire if desired.
Controls and general objectives are contained either in a separate text file, or by pausing the game, a real tutorial is in the works.
Parsec is currently recommended for playing multiplayer.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.